Certificate Course in international trade (Africa)
Africa is growing and no more a dark continent. India is the biggest trade partner in Africa and many Indian organisations are investing in Africa. However, the biggest challenge before the organisation is getting trained manpower, who has knowledge about investment opportunities, who can develop the plan, who knows the African culture and investment avenues along with the rules and regulation.
Centre for African Studies, The University of Mumbai has launched a course- Certificate in International Trade- Africa. A course which is a pathway to career and investment in Africa.
Features of the course:
- Class session delivery by industry professionals with more than a decade's experience in business in Africa.
- Experiential methodology
- Guest faculty and session from the industries and DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade)
- Only Saturday class hence convenient for working professionals.
Who should attend
- Employees of the organisation who are already operating in Africa or planning to do so.
- Job Seekers who are looking career opportunities in Africa
- Anyone interested in Africa
Hurry, limited 20 seats only. Course commencing in January.