- You are a pro HR professional and the HR circle simply love you. How can you reach out to million such people with your thought?
- You love paintings, but your own painting has place only on your room or facebook wall. What will happen if it reaches out to the worldwide audience?
- You are a poet. However, you "feel" your poetry is just a simple one and not sure if the world like it.
- You are a changemaker, have done excellent work socially. However, the world is not aware of it.
- You think blogging is a creative and expensive affair, but facts may not be the same.
- You want to express the things, share the knowledge you have in the public domain, but do not know how to do it
- You want to help out the world through your writing, but you do not know from where to start.
- You want to raise an issue related to city, governance, road, environment, and anything but the media is not paying enough attention
Know all these and learn practically including your first blog creation in a workshop
You will learn:
What is a blog and how it works
A personal blog and a professional blog
The name selection for a blog
A free hosted blog (Blogger, WordPress) vs paid hosted blog (Your own hosting)- pros and cons
Designing and template of a blog
Cost of maintaining a blog
How to attract more visitors to your blog
What is a blog content strategy and how to create a unique content
Importance of meta keywords in a blog and how to choose a right keyword
Google analytics and how it works, even a person who has no clue can
Creating a blog and publishing it
Letting the world know about your blog, how to amplify- Google plus, LinkedIn, CiteHR, WhatsApp and other forums and tools
When: Saturday, 15th September 2018
Time: 3.30 PM to 5 PM
Where: Office of OSCAR Foundation, Office no.301, 3rd Floor, Malhotra Chamber Building, 31/33 Police Court Lane, Mumbai - 400001 Fort, Mumbai - 400001
No of seats: 25 (Please register only if you are sure as we will not have any waitlisted seat reservation)
No entry will be permitted after 3.45 PM as it impacts time of other participants
Bringing a laptop (preferred) or a tab or a mobile device is compulsory, as it is a workshop and everyone will be given a live demonstration of creating and using a blog
Maximum 25 participants
Govind is a human resource professional with around 12 years of work experience in HR and business strategy and blogging. He started his blogging in 2008 and has been actively doing it till now. He is a co-founder of Samvad Foundation (www.samvadfoundation.org
) and also a blogger. His blog blog.simplycareer.net
is read so far by 30 lakhs+ people and attracts 30000 unique visitors every month. His personal blog simplygovind.blogspot.com
has also been read by more than 10 lakh people so far. He is one of the most read authors for distance and open learning in Quora. He is one of the top 1 percent author from Mumbai in travel portal TripAdvisor.in