Mumbai based MTHR Global (More Than HR Global- www.mthrglobal.com ) a 15+ years in action, not for profit body, is a rapidly growing knowledge movement in India. It is powered by a group of 6 young HR professionals loaded with rich and diverse experience of old and new economy industries, who are armed with a passion for people and innovative ideas for HRD and management.
MTHR Global is a new-age PAN India knowledge community that was created to help develop outstanding HR professionals by connecting them to the knowledge and people they need – to effectively lead the people side of business. The core purpose of More Than HR Global is to “Impact the HR Profession” through expanding the professionals’ width and depth of knowledge.
Our Key beliefs:
- Contribute to organizational development by sharing and maximizing returns through our interactive forums and virtual groups.
- Bringing together people, who share our passion to share knowledge, network and learn.
- “Knowledge is for Sharing”;“There is a need to know more about everything”; ” Learning through Fun”
- “Network to grow”; ” Progress happens through learning beyond our Boundaries”
- The Participants need not be HR professionals or corporate executives; to be hungry for learning is enough to be a member!
MTHR Global is organising an MTHR Global session on Indian approaches to wellness.
Topic : Indian approach to wellness
Date and time: July 14, 2018 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Venue: S P Jain Global Academy, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel
We are happy
to invite you to yet another fantastic MTHR ( More Than HR) Event along with S P Jain School of Global Management in Mumbai
*Happy to announce July 14th MTHRG Event*
Don't miss this unique event!
Poonam Kakodkar, Head HR, NCCL (NCDEX) on "Therapy using Ragas"*
Dr. Mala Kapadia, Professor, SP Jain global campuses, Author and Expert on "Using Ayurveda based Personality Approach for Performance"*
Siddharth Varma, DGM - TOI Brands on "Happy Streets Initiative"*
*Theme: Indian Approach to Wellness Management*
* Venue: S P Jain School of Global Management, Trade Point, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel*
*Date: 14th July 2018 ( Saturday )*
*Time: 10 am to 1.30 pm preceded by Breakfast*
Please register, attend and share.
Look forward to welcome you