5th Residential Refresher Course on Indirect Tax
Bogmallo Beach Resort
P. O. Bogmallo, Goa -403 806, India
Education with Entertainment
Indirect tax Committee of The Chamber of Tax Consultants is pleased to announce the much awaited 5th Residential Refresher Course (RRC) on Indirect Tax, at Bogmallo Beach Resort, Goa from 26th January 2017 to 28th January 2017. This RRC will have a flavour of Model GST Law in view of the impending GST regime. Bogmallo Beach Resort is one of the first few 5 star resorts at Goa.
Papers for Discussion
Paper – I
Input Tax Credit and Valuation under Service tax and Sales Tax Laws with GST perspective
CA Sunil Gabhawalla
Paper – II
Assorted Case Studies on Service Tax (Other than cenvat credit and valuation) with GST perspective
Shri Rohit Jain, Advocate
Papers For Presentation
Model GST v/s SERVICE TAX and Model GST v/s VAT
CA Divyesh Lapsiwala
Landmark decisions in Indirect Tax Law & its relevance to Model GST Law
Advocate V. Lakshmikumaran
Date: Thursday, 26th January 2017 to Saturday 28th January 2017
2 nights and 3 days on Twin Sharing basis
Venue: Bogmallo Beach Resort, P. O. Bogmalo, Goa -403 806, India
Fees:Enrollment fees up to 15/11/2016 Twin Sharing
Rs. 12,500/- + Rs. 1,875/- (15% ST) = Rs. 14,375/- for members
Rs. 14,000/- + Rs. 2,100/- (15% ST) = Rs. 16,100/- for non members
Enrollment fees on or after 16/11/2016
Rs. 14,000/- + Rs. 2,100/- (15% ST) = Rs. 16,100/- for members
Rs. 15,500/- + Rs.2,325/- (15% ST) = Rs. 17,825/- for non members
1. Participants have to make their own arrangement for reaching to Bogmallo Beach Resort, Goa. [Bogmallo resort has offered facility of Pick up from Goa Airport/Madagon Station for participants of RRC]. Please note it is only 20 minutes Drive from Goa Airport to Bogmallo Beach Resort.
2. In case of cancellation, no refund request shall be entertained, except under genuine unavoidable circumstances, subject to the discretion & approval of Indirect Taxes Committee.
3. Check in time at Bogmallo Beach Resort, Goa is at 12 NOON on 26th January, 2017. Please note our inaugural session will start post lunch at 3 PM on 26th January, 2017. Participants can book tickets accordingly.
4. RRC will commence at 12 NOON on Thursday, 26th January, 2017 and end by 2 pm (after lunch) on Saturday, 28th January, 2017.
5. Delegates fees include course materials, stay on twin sharing basis, all meals etc.
6. If any delegate is interested in extending his stay even with family members i.e. after 28st January 2017, can avail the facility at Rs. 5,500/- plus Service Tax @ 15% = Rs. 825/- = 6325/- per day per person Twin Sharing basis. This offer is available only to those delegates, who are enrolling before 15th November, 2016, subject to availability on first come first serve basis. Rates for child is as under:
· Children aged 0-5 years food & stay complimentary
Please return the duly completed form along with Cheque / DD in favour of "The Chamber of Tax Consultants”. (Outstation members are requested to make the payment by At par Cheque / Demand Draft only)
Interested members please find attached herewith "Enrolment Form” or may collect it from Chamber's office and send it along with the cheque. For enrollment and any other conference related inquiries, please contact Mr. Hitesh Shah – Manager of Chamber's Office.
INDIRECT TAXES COMMITTEE
Chairman : Vikram Mehta
Vice Chairman:Naresh Sheth
Convenors : Sumit Jhunjhunwala, Atul Mehta
Advisor :A. R. Krishnan
RRC Director:Ashit Shah
The Chamber of Tax Consultants
3, Rewa Chambers, Ground Floor, 31, New Marine Lines, Mumbai 400 020.
Tel: +91 - 22 - 2200 1787 / +91 - 22 - 2209 0423
Fax: +91 - 22 - 2200 2455